March 1

Blog #15 – (Real) Final Blog Post

This blog post is to reflect on our final presentation and include other things we want to add. My final presentation was a video, so I thankfully did not have to worry about some little errors, such as saying “umm” or “like” every second. I also didn’t have to worry about tripping over my words or saying the wrong things. However, I feel like my presentation wasn’t the most entertaining. I don’t think it was boring, but I don’t think it had much character. Unlike some other presentations, it was lacking humour. I’m also sad that I was not able to include my belt test board breaking because personally, I think that it was pretty sick. I should’ve thought ahead and asked to present on Tuesday so that I was able to include that in my presentation. But overall, I’m really happy with my presentation and I think it went really well. I liked that I chose to reflect on one of my old kicks and analyze it. It honestly helped a ton in the belt test, because I knew where my faults were and how to avoid them!! I think it was a success

I know I said it in my video already, but I just want to give a huge shout-out to Mrs. Englot for giving us this project. It really brought back my passion for Taekwondo, and it helped me a lot in the belt test. If I didn’t do this project, I probably would have procrastinated learning this kick for my test, and then end up doing a simple white-belt kick.

Now for real, see you next Genius Hour!!!

Posted March 1, 2023 by shreyaott22 in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Blog #15 – (Real) Final Blog Post